2007年9月9日日曜日

Some more pictures of the event

Track view from left to right. I was standing at the far left corner, takin g reference from the driver stand.
2WD Opening Ceremony - sorry, youtube fail to encode this one, I'll have to recreate it and upload again later.
Dallas putting on his yukata.
Radio Impound and Car Inspection
Here's Kenny (iFMAR Electric Chairman) and Masaki-san getting cosy. Kenny says this is the before and after picture - what do you think ?
Mr Futaba helping out at the registration table.
Registration Queue.
Car Inspection and chasis marking.
Opening Ceremony - left picture; sorry my Sony K610i phone doesn't have a very wide lens
Opening Ceremony - Right side picture.
2WD Concours judging
Winner of the 2WD concours de elegance - sorry, I didn't get his name, he seems to be a local and well liked by the hakusan spectators.
Atomic with the cover on.
Atomic the car, Mark from Racing Lines told me that this is the only one at the race.
Here's Mr Atomic
Mr Durango - it has a fully machined aluminum tub chasis, almost every part I can see is machined

0 件のコメント: